The Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority National Education Fund (NEF) offers scholarships to incoming freshman, continuing and/or transfer students at an accredited 2-year or 4-year institution.
Scholarships are based on financial need, academic, and personal merit and demonstrated involvement within their community. The amounts range from $500 – $2,000 and are not automatically renewable. Prior recipients are encouraged to apply again and are given additional consideration if they have improved or excelled academically and continue to demonstrate financial need.
The awards will be disbursed to the college/university no later December 31, 2020.
Deadline to apply is May 15, 2020.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- UNCF/Nissan Offers $10,000 Scholarship for HBCU Students
- Rising Earth Offers Virtual Internship for Publishing Graphic Novels
- ComCast/NBCUniversal Offers $5000 Scholarship to HBCU Students
- Google News Initiative Offers Student Fellowship
- Learn How to Create the College Essay During Virtual College Webinar Series