Looking to get into entertainment PR? Check out the Publicity Intern Summer 2020 program at Warner Bros. They are seeking interns who can bring their passion for entertainment, knowledge of pop-culture, communication and organization skills to their Publicity & Public Relations teams across their Theatrical, Worldwide TV Marketing, and Home Entertainment businesses.
Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience, such as to assisting with press conferences, set visits, photos shoots, writing/research assignments, social media, event planning, and exposure to various facets of the business.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
- Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
- June 1 – August 7
- June 8 – August 14
- June 15 – August 21
- June 22 – August 28
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.