The She Ready Internship Program connects transition-age foster youth with transformative experiences in the media, arts, and entertainment industries. The program is supported by Tiffany Haddish’s She Ready Foundation and Ready To Succeed, a Career Accelerator for foster youth, who will provide training, mentorship, and ongoing support.
Selected applicants will have the opportunity to develop valuable skills and develop a network of industry professionals. To be eligible, applicants should be:
- A current or former foster youth and/or systems involved youth
- Between ages 18 and 25 years old
- Currently attending a community or 4 year college in California
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Applications are open. Finalists will be chosen in February.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Scholarships Available for Military Children
- Online Summer Academy for California Student Leaders Accepting Applications