If your student is a junior, you’re in luck. They still have time to apply as a College Prep Scholar. High-achieving high school juniors from low-income backgrounds (low-income is considered a family of four earning less than $65,000) will have the receive all types of goodies as a Scholar, such as:
- A full scholarship to a college summer program at Stanford, Yale, Notre Dame, and more. Scholarships are valued at up to $20,000 and cover travel, tuition, and room & board.
- Quest for Excellence Awards, such as $1,000 for a laptop, campus visits, or test score fees.
- An invitation to a QuestBridge National College Admissions Conference.
- Up to a $500 travel voucher toward attending a QuestBridge National College Admissions Conference at Stanford, Emory, or UChicago.
- Personalized college essay feedback.
- One-on-one admissions telementoring from Amherst College students.
- And more!
Applying as a junior, allows the application to automatically carry over for the National College Match for seniors, getting a head start on applying for a full four-year scholarship to their college partners. The majority of College Prep Scholars are selected as Finalists for the National College Match.
The deadline to apply is March 24, 2020.