Jay Z’s Shawn Carter Foundation is accepting applications for grants to help pay for college. To be eligible, students should be high school seniors, students with GEDs, undergrads, or those at vocation or trade schools, under the age of 25, and have a GPA of 2.0 or better.
These grants are renewable annually through graduation and paid directly to the educational institutions.
All Shawn Carter Foundation Scholars are required to “give back” by conducting community service and by serving as mentors to younger, aspiring SCF Scholars.
Deadline to apply is April 30, 2020.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children