The Scholarships for Military Children Program was created to recognize the contributions of military families to the readiness of the fighting force and to celebrate the role of the commissary in the military family community.
A total of 500 scholarship grants, each for $2,000, will be awarded for school year 2021-22.
Only students who possess a valid (not expired) U.S. Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173) and whose parent(s) are serving, or have served, in the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force or Coast Guard may apply for a scholarship.
Deadline to apply is February 17, 2021.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Online Summer Academy for California Student Leaders Accepting Applications