Who wouldn’t want to learn the ropes of graphic design working for Ri-Ri’s Savage X Fenty line? I typically don’t post unpaid internships, but this one sounded interesting. Located in El Segundo, Savage X Fenty’s Internship program offers a unique opportunity to explore the in’s and out of an in-house creative team in an e-commerce space. Interns will have projects with goals of learning the day-to-day business, being a part of the creative process and execution within and across departments, and have the opportunity to bring school training to life in a real workplace. The creative team is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and motivated intern, who is comfortable working with tight deadlines, extremely detail-oriented, and who is ready to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Education: Graphic design Major, Year 3 or 4
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Adobe After Effects experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Keynote or Powerpoint is a plus
- Ability to work in a team setting with cross-functional departments
- An extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ready to thrive in an exciting digital space
LIke everything else nowadays, this is dependent on what happens next with COVID-19. The internship is slated to start in early June and run for nine weeks. Deadline to apply is May 30, 2020.