The Ed100 Academy for California High School Student Leaders is an online summer conference that prepares California student leaders with the knowledge and connections they need to make a difference in their school, community, and beyond. A key goal of this conference is to connect students with organizations that need and want their help.
Apply now for early decision and attend free.
Examples of service include participation:
- on a school site council or ELAC
- on their school board
- on a PTA board or nonprofit school organization
- in other student-led or student-focused organizations
Deadline to apply for early decision applications is Feb 14, 2021. Students who apply early are guaranteed there will be no fee to participate.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children