McDonald’s will award thirty scholarships worth $5,000 to $100,000 through their HACER scholarships. HACER stands for Hispanic American Commitment to Education Resources.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply to any of the scholarships offered through this Program.
- Must be a current high school senior who is eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school.
- Must be a legal U.S. resident.
- Must be less than 21 years of age.
- Must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Must be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the winner’s university or college.
Deadline to apply is February 3, 2021.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children