No matter how vividly a website can paint a picture, nothing takes the place of going to visit a college. If you have a high school junior or senior interested in Bryn Mawr, have them apply as a Travel Scholar.
Bryn Mawr offers a limited number of travel scholarships in the fall of each year for students who are unable to afford the expense of traveling to campus. The travel scholarship covers individual round-trip transportation to/from the student’s sending city to Bryn Mawr College, as well as all meals and accommodations while they are a guest on campus for three days, Oct. 24 – 26. Students must be available for all three days.
To be considered, students should have demonstrated an interest in women’s education and exhibited the core characteristics of a Bryn Mawr student: a driven and passionate learner; one who is inspired by and celebrates differences; and who seeks to transform themselves, their community, and the world.
To be eligible for the Travel Scholars program in the fall of 2015, a student must:
- Reside in the U.S. or its associate territories
- Be enrolled as a high school junior or senior in the fall of 2015
- Complete the online Travel Scholarship Application by Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Have a secondary school counselor send an official school transcript (including a list of senior classes and school profile) via fax or email (PDF format only) by the above deadline
Questions? Send an email to Amanda Barwise: email@example.com
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children