Graphic Design Degree Hub offers a twice-yearly creativity scholarship worth $1500, paid directly to the university.
To be eligible, students should be majoring full time in a Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Animation, Gaming, or Art program at a college or university.
The application requires a little work, so be sure to schedule enough time to complete it. Students will need to submit two letters of recommendation as well as a cover letter and resume. They will also need to write a 500 – 1000 word essay describing their future career aspirations and interests in the graphic design field. College freshmen will need to submit transcripts of their ACT/SAT scores, sophomores and beyond do not.
Artwork should be submitted as a .jpg, .png, or PDF of painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, computer-generated art/graphic design/illustration, or mixed media. Multiple samples are encouraged.
There are two deadlines, July 31, 2020 or October 31, 2020. Winners will be notified August 15 and November 15.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children