If your student is pondering a job in the creative industry, they’ll want to RSVP for a panel on Creative Futures in Art and Design. Otis College of Art & Design will host the free online discussion on November 18 at 7 pm.
Esteemed panelists from a variety of top companies will discuss how they have put an education in art and design to use, or how they hire creatives for exciting, diverse work opportunities. Moderated by Sheharazad Fleming, Creative Director at Otis College of Art and Design.
- Juston Gordon (’13 BFA Fine Arts), Story Editor at Netflix
- Lisa Huish (’10 BFA Product Design), High Temperature Soft Goods Technician at SpaceX
- George Martinez (’14 BFA Communication Arts), Senior Packaging Designer at Mattel
- Lauren Smith, Group Creative Director at 72 and Sunny advertising agency
- Linda Sum (‘07 BFA Communication Arts) Senior Manager, Product Design, Hulu
- Albert Valdez (’10 BFA Fine Arts and ACT), Manager of Mobile Programs – Education and Public Programs department, Los Angeles County Museum of Art