College Track has a mission to empower all students to develop the belief that they have the ability, and responsibility, to influence their own destiny. They are focused on not only helping students get into college but to help them get through college with a 10-year commitment to their students.
With 12 centers located in Northern and Southern California, Metro DC, Colorado, and Louisiana, students can access after school ACT/SAT prep, tutoring, summer experiences in academic or non-academic areas, help with personal statements, college exposure events, and more. Once accepted into college, students are eligible for need-based and merit-based scholarships.
There are two entry points for College Track during the spring of 8th grade and fall of 9th grade.
Go here to apply.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children