Getting into one’s dream college is a combination of hard work, good grades, the right classes, extracurricular activities, recommendations, and the application itself. Students are trying to show who they are as high school students and the potential they have as college students. Their essay can breathe life into an application by providing an opportunity to share their story in their voice.
If your student needs guidance, they’re in luck! Gotham Writers will award three BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) students in the 10th-12th grades, a five-hour package of their College Admissions Essay Coaching through their College Admissions Essay Coaching Scholarship.
From start to finish, a coach will help your student brainstorm and figure out the best topic with an evaluation and consultation once they complete the draft. Cost of this package is typically $500.
The deadline to apply is March 15, 2021. The winners will be notified the first week of June.
If they need help with scholarship essays, 826LA can help.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Political and Public Service Scholarship Available for Black Women
- Check Out 2021 LA County Arts Internship Openings
- Experience Berkeley Program Accepting Applications from High School and Transfer Students
- 2021 Summer Programs for High School Students
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Offers Diversity Scholarships