The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation (CLLCF) is pleased to invite all qualified California residents to apply for a scholarship. This scholarship program was established to assist deserving students by offering financial assistance to help meet educational expenses.
In order to be eligible for scholarship consideration students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full time student (undergraduate or graduate) in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, OR
- Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5
- Submit a completed application along with all required supplementary documents by the application deadline.
The following information must be submitted online for consideration:
- Completed Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- School Transcript (Official or Unofficial)
- Acceptance letter (for prospective undergraduate, transfer, and graduate students)
All applications must be submitted online by 5:00 pm on June 1, 2019