Students in the class of 2021 who build a college list with six or more colleges on College Board’s college planning site, BigFuture™, can earn a chance at a $500 scholarship.
The College Board will award 100 Build scholarships every month from January through July 2020.
If students edit their list, and it has six or more colleges, they’ll earn another entry during that month.
A new eligibility window starts on the first day of each month and ends at midnight on the last day of the month. The drawing occurs on the first day of the following month.
On the drawing dates, 100 students will be randomly selected on the drawing dates to receive a $500 scholarship. 50 of those scholarships will go to students whose families earn less than $60,000 per year.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children