Brink offers a publishing internship program during the fall and spring semesters. During the 15-week program, interns learn the essential ins and outs of the industry. The internships are conducted entirely online, so applicants from anywhere in the world can participate in the remote publishing internship as long as they have access to WiFi. Five interns will be chosen. Typically, interns work approximately 10 hours a week. Every Brink’s intern is given a small stipend of $300 and can also receive college credit.
Interns experience everything from editorial, production, marketing to outreach. They will receive extensive editorial training and will dive into the slush pile as well as manage celebrity authors.
The deadline to apply July 1, 2020 for the Fall internship which runs from August through November.
May We Suggest
Book Recommendation - Debt Free Degree
- Santa Clara University Offers Black Excellence College Prep Program
- Narrative Sponsors Tell Me A Story Contest for Young Poets
- Hurston Wright Foundation Offers Reward to College Writers
- Tiffany Hadish Creates Internships to Provide Opportunities for Foster Youth
- Scholarships Available for Military Children